This app is an intuition amplifier. Inside each of us is a deep knowing. It’s so easy to “out-source” what we know. Out-sourcing looks like asking others for information about how we’re feeling or the direction we want to head.
The images and words on the Self-Discovery cards invite you in to your own inner knowing.
Ask a question and then draw a card or three, let your question rest lightly in the back of your mind, and wonder into what the universe is communicating to you.
There is lots of room for you to wonder and explore!
Spending time with these cards invites curiosity and wonder.
- 80 powerful Self-Discovery cards that invite instant access to your intuition
- Choose the card spread that works best for you in the moment: today’s card, a single card, or a three card spread
- Save images of your card draws and questions to your iPhone and iPad for easy reference and sharing
- Use the History feature to discover patterns
- Everything you do in the app is private (your data is never collected or shared)
About the Author:
Nancy Thiel Voogd loves finding beauty in unexpected places. She invites herself into a state of wonder on a regular basis through changing her perspectives. If you go walking with her, you can expect to suddenly notice that she’s paused to pull out her iPhone and take a picture of a small leaf on the ground that has an incredible shadow, or dewdrops on a tiny flower growing out of a crack in the sidewalk.